Xi Gamma Chapter
The Xi Gamma ΞΓ Chapter is located at Texas A&M University. We are part of the Central Region of Theta Tau.
Our Regional Directors are Ian Lacy, Amanda Graor & Shannon Sewell.
The other chapters in our region are:
- Upsilon, Υ - University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR
- Tau Beta, TB - Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Psi Beta, ΨB - University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX
- Phi Gamma, ΦΓ - Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
- Omega, Ω - South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, Rapid City, SD
- Eta Gamma, ΗΓ - University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, CO
- Zeta, Ζ - University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
Xi Gamma History
Before becoming an official colony of Theta Tau, we were known as Theta Tau Delta. Our colony was certified on January 18, 2003. The Texas A&M Colony of Theta Tau was installed as Xi Gamma Chapter on April 24, 2004, with founders Mark Jimenez, Heather Pieters, Evan Gardner, Chuck Keirleber, Holly Griffin, Rachael Stensrud, Valerie Lewis, and Andy Muller. At both the 2008 National Convention in Washington DC and the 2010 National Convention in Denver, Xi Gamma took home the award for Best Delegation from the South Central Region.